Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I miss Robb Spewak!

In my other life. it was always my dream to work on this silly comedy radio show: the Don and Mike show. I did get to do it, and was a dream come true. But is was just an internship (more on that later) and the pin-thing really started to take off at the same time as that was wrapping up. Then suddenly the national show with a twenty year legacy went off the air, for good. Robb Spewak was a producer on the show and he recently reminded me of how much I love SCTV so here is a piece of humor for all the drama.



Jap-A-Niece'!!!!
also
thank you so much from the very generous phish/pin fans who are making an indio trip look like it can really happen. If we get a couple more days around here like today, we will all be very happy, and have slammin new pins for every major phish event this year alone!
so really thanks for the support.

I love haters
Yagga out

No comments:

Post a Comment