Monday, September 7, 2009

Pin Droppppppp!!!!!

We are Super Stoked to announce our Newest Pin in the series:

Hunab Ku Trinumeral Nine

Trinumeral Music and Art Festival is in Deerfields west of Asheville, NC.
the fest is always thrown on the triple dates of the year.

The ancient Maya did not only quantify with numbers but they measured each number's frequency as well.
They were concerned with the vibration or "Tone" of each number.

The organizers of Trinumeral Festival see the vibration of a triple date as significant enough to throw a big show on these dates every year.
Taking these concepts and pairing them we came up with the new pin.Hunab Ku Tri9

The line with four dots above it is the Classical Mayan tone for nine. So I made a triangle
(or 2d pyramid) with three nines.
In the center of the pyramid (or is it a UFO?) I put the Mayan Symbol for the center of the Galaxy: The Hunab Ku (this is a powerful symbol for our age.) to stare at this symbol induses a VIBRATION very quickly on its own.

The idea here is to make and have an ARTIFACT for and from the future.

There is recessed metal and the tones are raised off of the pin. You will be able to feel it.
the Pin will be centered. You will be able to spin it.

I hope tho see some of you guys there. let us know what you think

5 comments:

  1. What is up fam?? it's Todd , yes portal...HAA please get ahold of me.....that new pin is hotttttttt!!!!!!! get at me, peace, Todd

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah....where's the pic of me at red rocks????? just kidding

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovin the new pin, ill start spinnin it more often haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was at Trinumeral in '09 and it was only my third festival ever. It wasn't until after that awesomeness at Deerfeilds that I found out about this pin. I have been trying to attain one ever since. My aunt is a master of Feng Shui, and sacred geometry is kinda my thing. If anyone knows how I can get one of these please let me know. Its been a driving mission of mine ever since I found out this existed and it would mean a great deal to me personally if I could find one. Amazing design, no other pin I have, or have seen, compares to the meaning behind this one for me. Thank you, much love.

    ReplyDelete