Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Trinumeral was awesome! But...



Wow What a Weekend! The Trinumeral Fest was Great and I met a lot of cool and inspiring people. I heard some sick ass Dome-splitin' Beats.
Only Bummer is that I left my Camera at one of the Vending Booths and lost the Green Cape So... if you were at the festival or were a vendor or you helped organize the festival in any way WILL YOU PLEASE HELP FIND MY CAMERA!!!!
I am pretty sure that I set it down with a some people who I know but don't have current contact info for. If you remember the first (or 2nd?) vending booth with all of the glass and glass blowers or you have any way of contacting them please let me know.

I've got lots of stories pictures and videos. I stayed late to clean up and was sure that I had just misplaced my camera in the car. It was not until after the booth had packed up that I realized where I had last set it down.

It is a Sony H series camera.
(the pictures above where taken with it at the Gorge)

Also, lots of big news for CPOT but I am too bummed about my camera and to busy filling orders and designing pins for Phish 8 that I can not get-in-to-it yet, so stay tuned.

VERY IMPORTANT contact stuff:

--"Mold-Breaker": You need to email me right away!
-"LP" I want you to email also, soon please
_"SuperFresh Dude" (with Hospitality &Pretty Lights you went off to the pond stage with Jay)
Link up because we are not finished with that colab conversation.
-Stephen Wells- I need your contact info I cant find it on the web site and I want to make Art!
- and my boy "Cuz".....Dont let me down bro. I'm countin' on you!

-Also Anyone who agreed to be a CPOT model or "Sponsored CPOT Rep" (even the beauty in the 'I heart Disco Biscuits' hat on sunday morning! )
Please Please contact me at: CentralPartOfTownPins@gmail.com
-If you can please take a picture of you with the pins or the new hats and send it to us that would be great!
-This is very important because I think it can help me find my camera.

Until I get it Back....
here are some Cosmic Bread Crumbs until I am ready to really write:
-"The Kesey Tapes Came in the Mail....."
-"I AM U took our pins out west to Rep us!"
-a Pretty Lights Review and more Questions about why that fan base continues to deliver.
- A possible Collaberation with Agobi Project ?
- A possible Collaberation Grass Roots California Hats
-check it out! Method Man Wore Ryan Conally's hats on Carson daily
-Plus my on the spot interview with Mind Elixir ,the grittiest DUB STEPPER in the South.
-and Finally, the boys will be glad to hear, I found the Hoop Troop that shares my vision of the new earth Goddess and they want to produce content with me.
Stay in touch for media and full reviews but until I find my camera I will try and cobble together some pictures from else where on the web.

No comments:

Post a Comment