Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A look through the Lens at our Pins and our People

Thanks for all the Fun and FEED BACK it really helps!Professor Yagga is on his way down to the party in Norff Cacka-Lacky. We thought we would show you a look at our pins though the lens and show you some of the places and faces they get to. These first few are from the RV Rage Stage at dawn you know who you are
this Lioness is from over at WAMP you know whats up
Happy ReD Rocks PEEPS Portal TODD
This dude is awesome I call him Portal Todd becouse I kept seeing him at Hampton and he was dancing like a creature in a McKenna Scape opening the gateway right before our eyes. just crazy and fun! we finally had to give this alien communicator a UFO. After that we kept running into the guy and turned out he is a total pinner
check out this email I love it! (click it to view it)

official CPOT Modle Nicole from Philly chillin at Conspiritor's afterparty

mud funtoo much FUN? I think I recognize that DOLL!


WE just LOVE the Feedback so here are some more of the Emails that we have been digging
Thanks Emily and Billdamn you guys keep emailing me this much I wont have time to make more pins
seriously I just got a bunch of orders since I started this post
thank you so much CRAZY RED BEARD!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment